Sunday, December 9, 2007

Notebook and matching pen...


I love these little notebooks. They are so easy to make and the matching RSVP pen takes about a minute! This was made with SU Designer paper and the new level three SU Hostess set called Time Well Spent.

We had a wonderful time at book club this past week. We laughed all night long. Not even going to try to explain how much fun we had as you really had to be there to understand how much fun we had.



This is a fun group of ladies and I enjoy the time I spend with them. Imagine a book club that gets sixteen women every month! It must e fun!

Here's a picture of me laughing at my holiday grab bag gift. You had to be there to understand why this was so funny.



Here is me with my Holiday grab bag ..... you had to be there to understand why this was so funny!


Only 70 something more hits until I have 5000 hits on this blog...amazing. I will have to do something special when it hits 5000.

4 comments:

Diane said...

Looks like you had lots of fun Diane, that's great! Lovely slippers! Wow 5,000 hits coming up,
Wowzers!!!!

Diane said...

Btw,forgot to post...love your notebook and pen!

MezzoKat said...

The notebook and pen are such a great idea! Love the toes on the slippers!

Michelle said...

I love your notebook and your holiday grab bag looks so fun! Very cute :) You sure look like your having an amazing time, I'm happy for you.