Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'll be back...

I know it's been a long time. No details, but it's been a difficult few months. I haven't stamped in a few months but an anxious to start again.

As you probably know, Penny is home! She is 15 weeks tomorrow and weighs 5 lbs and 8 ounces. She is really cute and is pretty good (still has an accident every now and then). We go for puppy class every Saturday and have a trainer come to our house every two weeks to work with us. We are training her to hopefully be a therapy dog some day....visiting hospital and nursing homes. Right now she knows the following commands:

Sit

Down

Come

Stay (sort of)

Leave it (sort of - depending on what it is)

and today she finally got PAW - - I have been working with her for two weeks on this one.

We are not doing well with OFF but will continue to work on that one.

Next I am going to teach her roll-over.

Penny has been a lot of fun. I took her for a walk on the green tonight but all she really wanted to do was lay down on the grass and relax . . . I ended up carrying her (lol)...some walk.

Anyway, wanted you to know I was still here and will begin blogging again soon.

5 comments:

cindy said...

Huge Hugs Diane, we definitely miss ya!!!! and your lovely work.

Diane said...

I'm so happy to see you posting!
I was wishing all was ok with you!
Nice to see you back Diane!

1 Crafty Gal said...

((((HUGS)))) Diane! I am so happy to see you post again. I wish there was something I could do for you!!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see updates of what is happening in your life again. Love, Cuz Karen

Sharon said...

Pretty paper on the paint can. Don't you just love decorating them - they make such a nice gift!
Penny sounds like she is being such a good puppy. Can't wait for some pics.

Sharon