Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My First Blog Reader Contest


First things first, just got the mail and Kerry Ann's report card was there. She doesn't know this yet (as she is still in school) but she got straight A's and is on the "Highest" honor roll (there's honors, high honors and then there is the highest honor roll).

Here is the card I created for my February Monthly Swap. For a change, I am ahead of the game since February will be a busy month. It's hard to tell from the picture but the top layer (with Hello) actually is the part of the card that opens so you can write a very short note to someone. Anyway, here's the contest.....make a comment on this post by midnight on February 3rd and you will go into a drawing for a set of three cards with coordinating envelopes.

Here is a picture of what you will win.




I will announce the winner on Sunday morning (along with pictures from the Sweetheart Ball).

Making a comment is easy and you don't need a blogger or google account. Just type your comment and then three options appear at the bottom, select OTHER and add your name (just add first) and that's it!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to win the contest! love the blog. Congrats to little kerry berry! miss you!

Anonymous said...

Great site Diane! You must be very proud of your DD!

From another "karie Ann" (ink-stains)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mary said...

Well Diane, what a clever idea!! Best wishes on your new stamping blog!

Mary

Mary said...

Well Diane, what a clever idea! Best wishes on your new blog.

Mary

MezzoKat said...

First, I love the background--the soft tones, the illustrations which make me think of the ocean...
Next, I think it's so neat of you to hold a contest with your art as prize!
After reading the rest of your blog entries,I agree with your mom, you're talented at this.
I have a Yahoo 360 blog site, but am not satisfied with the look of my page. You've given me some ideas!
I enjoyed looking at your book club list. I may read a couple and post you a comment.
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

nice card. =) maybe I'll win.

Love,
Kerry

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane,
I love your blog and especailly about Rachel Ray. I feel like I was there with you. Did you get any photos? I would love to win your card and add it to my collection.
Can I join your monthly card swap?
Love,
Cuz Karen

Anonymous said...

Kerry Ann,
I am impressed with your grades. Keep it up and it will help you so much in the future.
Cuz Karen