Saturday, January 27, 2007

Paper, Ink and Ribbon....


Did I say Ribbon? I have tons of it from a Ribbon Share I participated in recently. Lots of colors for lots of cards! Can't wait for the Prima Flower share to come in.

Here is a card I created for the monthly swap I host. Ten women from around the country create a new card each month and send ten copies of the card to me. I, in turn, swap back to them ten different cards. This card isn't some of my best work but as many of you know, January a crazy month at work and I really didn't have time to put a lot of thought into this months card. I used a stamp set that Stampin Up sent as a gift to demonstrators in December. It's called Polka Dots & Paisley's. The best part of this post is that I figured out how to add a photo! Now on to the rest of my Saturday. Kerry Ann is in a play today. A Greek Tragedy entitled "It's All Greek to Me". I can't wait to see the show and will add updates on our little actress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my first time working with a blog. I'm not sure how it really works, but I commend you for trying it. I'll show carolyn as well.
Frank