Saturday, May 5, 2007

I know it's been a while....

but things have been hectic. I have made some cards but just didn't have time to post.

Here is a card I made for my brother-in-law and sister-in-law who are celebrating their 25th Anniversary this month.
I hope they like it.



The winner of my last blog contest never contacted me. Jeanna, are you out there? If I don't hear from her by Tuesday, May 8th, I will pick a new winner. I hope to hear from Jeanna. Check back in case you win the second drawing.

What have I been doing since I last posted you ask? One fun thing is that I went with a group of Book/Club and Woman's club members on a day trip into NYC to see WICKED. It was excellent and we had a wonderful time. Some of us went to Carmine's for lunch before the show. Lunch was very good and it was great to finally get to Carmines which is well known in NYC.

Other than that I spend my days working and my nights taking Kerry to dance classes.

I'll post the card for my May Card swap tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Diane! I'm sure they will love it.