Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Criss-Cross

The latest tutorial on SCS is a Criss-Cross Card. It's really quite easy to make. This is my first attempt at a Criss-Cross Card. I put this together basically just to see how to do it. Now that I realize how easy it is, I will put more thought into the papers, color and theme.



I just ordered the stamps and papers for my Christmas cards. I will be making them for a September Swap so I will make extra and have a headstart on my Christmas cards. I usually make more than one design since I get bored making 75 of the same card. I usually make 25 of three different designs.

We're back to structure and and schedule. Kerry Ann seems to be loving High School. She has a very busy schedule between school and her dance, voice and acting lessons. She also just got a fish tank with three fish. One of the fish, Tiger, didn't make it through the night. She's down to two fish (McDreamy & Morey) and since the fish has a 15 day guarantee we will be taking the deceased fish back to PETCO and pick out another.

No comments: