Thursday, September 6, 2007

I miss stamping....

It's been so long....too long. I haven't updated my blog because I haven't been stamping. Thank goodness for my two monthly swaps (one of which I have hosted for over two years now). If it wasn't for my swaps, I'm afraid I might not even stamp the twice a month I am stamping now. Things are just two busy to give it more time right now. I am going to try to fit more stamping in now that summer is over (boohoo) and the school schedule gives us a little more structure to our time. If only I could retire and stamp all day!

Anyway, here is a card I made for the monthly swap I host. I used my cuttlebug for the embossing, some SU DP and mellow moss cardstock and ink. I punched out a 1/2 circle on the opening side of the card and attached the Thanks sentiment in the circle on the inside of the card (the 1/2 circle on the front allows the whole image to show.



Bowlng starts on the 17th. I'm looking forward to it. We had fun in the summer league (came in 3rd) and I am missing it now.

Book club is at my house this month and the great thing is the author is joining our discussion via conference call...isn't that cool!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

How cool to have an author as part of your book club!!

I love the card, I have that same embossing folder :) I know what you mean about stamping. I love that I'm apart of the scs group, it gets my booty into stamping gear and I'm enjoying it :)