Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Elzybells

This week I am going to post some of the items that I made for a coordinator swap over at SCS DSS. We were suppose to use Bella or Elzybell stamps. I do not own any Elzybells so two nice coordinators sent me some images to use. I wasn't sure how that would work out but I really like the Elzybells images and I liked the items I made. The first one is a treat holder. In a tutorial I posted on this blog in January I used a scallop punch and inserted a heart candy. In this example I used a square punch (twice) and inserted a large trident gum.



Here is a photo of the gum holder open.



I'll post more of the items I created for this swap during the week. The receiver of the items seemed to like them (I'm glad)! I used Pretty in Pink card stock and Berry Bliss designer paper.

No comments: