Monday, April 7, 2008

Gift Card Holder

Here is a quick & easy gift card holder. No need to buy one in the stores, make it yourself! This one took about 10 minutes to make. Simply cut a piece of cardstock to 4 1/4" X 11". Then score 3" on both sides and right down the middle at 5 1/2". Fold the cardstock so that it forms a "W" shape. It will be easy to see where to put the adhesive. You will need to punch in the middle of card holder (where you put the actual gift card) and open up the rest of the way with a small scissor or craft knife. I used a 1 1/4" circle punch (half way). This one was pretty simple. As an afterthought I used my cuttlebug birthday embossing folder on the inside. Since that was an afterthought and I did it after the rest of the card was finished I thought I would ruin it but it came out perfect and added just the touch I needed.

Here is the finished card



Here is the card opened




n

2 comments:

1 Crafty Gal said...

Ohhh, adorable!

Sharon said...

This is a neat card layout.

Sharon