Friday, August 3, 2007

Blog Candy! Where is the World Is Diane on Vacation (sang to the tune of Where in the world is Carmen Santiago)

Here's a fun game! I will give clues a few times over the next week of where I am on vacation. You can enter the contest by guessing where I am on this post.

Family and Friends who know where I am are not eligible (lol).


I will enter all correct answers into a hat and select one winner. The prize is another Card Organizer (I gave away one last month too!)



Contest is open until Friday, August 10th at midnight! Check back for clues!

First Set of Clues....



12 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

Ok, I know it's someplace I've never been before. How about Flagstaff Arizona?
I hope we can keep guessing as you give clues!
Cheryl KVD

Jan Scholl said...

Sleeping Bear Dunes in Michigan.

Denise said...

It looks like the beach here at Jones Beach on Long Island, NY!

PS love your penguins! I have them on my site too!

http://isittuesdayyetma.blogspot.com/

Scott Franson Photography said...

San Diego

Julie S. said...

Cape Cod?
fun game.

dasimonds said...

Are you in California ??

dasimonds said...

Are you in California ??

Francesca said...

Hi from Sunny Italy!! I guess it is Cape cop in Massachussets right?

Linda SS said...

I think that you are in Cape Cod. Great photos, keep them coming:)

Anonymous said...

Myrtle Beach? It doesn't look familiar to me.

Anonymous said...

My guess is that you are in Michigan. I've never been there but I know they have a lot of sand dunes.

Francesca said...

ops I mispelled my aswer...of course I meant Cape COD !