Sunday, August 12, 2007

I'm back from.....

Cape Cod, MA and Julie, Linda and Francesca guessed correctly. I put the three names in a "hat" and the prize goes to Linda! Congratulations Linda. Please send me your mailing address and I will put your card organizer in the mail sometime this week.

We had a great time with both sides of our families. The weather was basically good throughout the week but the rain began on Friday so we decided to pack up and leave that morning. It's always good to be home a few days before you have to go back to work. Too much to do with unpacking, laundry and re-adjusting to work hours.

The first pictures were of the Sand Dunes in Provincetown, MA. This is the second time we have taken the tours. You take the tour in a 4WD vehicle (with only 14 lbs of air pressure in the tires - they look flat) up and down the dunes. It's a lot of fun and there are a lot of photo opportunities. Other pictures include views from Provincetown Harbor, Chatham Windmill and view of lighthouse in provincetown.

Was a fun trip but it's good to be home.

Hopefully, I will do a little stamping this week (I missed it).

Thank you for all your guesses. Congrats to the winner and to everyone for the nice comments on my pictures. My daughter, Meghan, is the professional photographer but I do like to take pictures.

No comments: