Saturday, August 18, 2007

I'm Nice....


Sandee over at Sandee's Corner tagged me as being nice!!!! You all already knew that, didn't you? Please say you did....

Now I have to tag some more nice bloggers!

I will tag:
Michelle
Heidi
Linda

As you can tell, I haven't been doing much stamping. I do have a card in the works for a monthly Halloween Swap that I will post soon. I joined a Gym last Sunday and surprise, surprise, I am actually going (well so far so good). While I really don't like to exercise, I do like this gym and I am hoping to stick to it and get in shape. I'll keep you posted on my progress. If you see me, make sure you encourage me to keep going to the gym (I'm good at joining but not so good at sticking to exercise).

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Diane,

Thanks for the tag!! Is it me or is there a graphic? I see a red x but not sure if it just my machine since my machine seriously needs to be replaced.

I hope the exercising is going well for you. Gym's are great motivators. Keep up the great work!!