Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dog Park...

I am on a committee to create a dog park in my town. We had our first meeting last night and the turnout was great! Anyway, I went to visit the proposed property today with some of the committee and we were accompanied by a photographer and a newspaper reporter covering the story. Penny will have her picture in the paper!! Penny and my friends lab, Ives were investigating the property and I think they liked it! Ives went for a swim in the river while Penny watched impressed with Ives swimming.

I'll post a link to the article once it is published in the paper.

Here are some more Halloween goodies I a made for my secret sis this round. There will be more on the way. As you can see, one is a tin filled with chocolate nuggets, one is a trident gum holder and finally some peppermint patties in a pouch. Again, I am loving the fuzzy ribbon from the ribbon share Jody had on Confessions of a Ribbon Addict. Unfortunately, I am now officially out of the pumpkin color fuzzy ribbon.

No comments: