Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Single Cupcake Box

I learn so much from SCS and from blogs. I made a single cupcake box for my secret sister (round 2) and I learned how to make it from TexasJodyLynn's website, Confessions of a Ribbon Addict. You can find the instructions for the box HERE

I cased Jody's and here is my version. I didn't put a cupcake in but I did put a necklace that I made as a gift plus a ton of craft goodies. It was her birthday and this was my birthday surprise. It was easier to make than I expected and it was a lot of fun to make. I want to make another one soon.





I thought you might also want to see a recent photo of Penny! She's so cute. She ate my good black summer shoe this week but she is just too cute to be mad at, don't you think? It is my fault anyway, for leaving it on the floor.

2 comments:

cindy said...

Diane the box is absolutely adorable and so is Penny. Boy you are definitely dog hooked, (said with affection being dog hooked myself) blaming you for leaving the shoe out. LOL.

Jody Morrow said...

Your cupcake box came out SO cute!