Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Paint Can

Here is a paint can that I made for my Big Sis from the last round of DSS. We met halfway between our homes at a scrapbook store. We shopped, went out to lunch and then shopped some more. We had a wonderful time. I had to make her something nice to thank her for spoiling me in the DSS Secret Sister Round. I have had a lot of great big sis's but she really spoiled me rotten. I loved everything she sent and the beautiful cards that came weekly. I was very lucky.

Here is a photo of the Bee Can I made. I used Papertrey ink's Honey Bee Set and filled it with the polka dot ribbon, other craft supplies and a ton of Burt's Bees products.

Notice the chocolate Bee on the lid.




I made a smaller one for a coordinator swap I participated in (also filled with Burt's Bees products). I really love this Bee set.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Super cute project Diane,that choc bee looks yummy!