Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Another project

Below is an altered plastic paperclip. I bought the paperclip at Target's Dollar Spot. I thought the orange one would be good for Halloween. The top of the paperclip holds a photo.



I went out to dinner on Monday (before bowling) to celebrate our friend Carol's birthday and then last night I had a dinner with friends in from Oregon last night - it was nice to see Michelle again after all these years. We do keep in touch but nothing beats seeing your friends in person. Michelle's husband Mike took a photo. If I get it this week I will update this post with the photo.

Tonight is Woman's club. I have a fun game planned for the ladies (which involves me blowing up 40 balloons).

1 comment:

Diane said...

You're a busy woman Diane!!!
Love the paper clip,super for Halloween! Have fun with all your plans!!