Saturday, October 25, 2008

Caramel Apple Kits

I love weekends! There is always something to look forward to. Now that Pat is finally off on weekends we not only get a lot done, we do things we haven't done in a long time....socialize. Meghan is home for the weekend. We had a wonderful dinner last night at home. Today we went out to breakfast. This afternoon we are having our family portrait taken at church . Tonight we are all going out to dinner on Meghan's last night (except for Kerry who has rehearsal).

Here is a little project that I make every Fall. It's a caramel apply kit. It contains about 9 caramels and a popsicle stick. There is a recipe card on front and a topper.



Here's a close-up of the topper. I was so happy to see the stamp - caramel apple kit - in the Spooky Treats II set from Papertrey Ink.



I made a few more cards for swaps that I will post soon.

I think it's been forever since I had blog candy. I will have to think about doing that next week. Check back!

Diane

3 comments:

Diane said...

Gee Diane,I'm tired just reading all the things you're doing this weekend!!!! Hope you had a good one! And those apples sound yummy!

Michelle said...

I love the caramel kit, very cute!

Michelle said...

Oops, forgot to mention. I posted an award for you on my soap blog, please stop by to check it out :)