Saturday, June 30, 2007

And the winner is.....

Kim at Hutch Ink Designs, this is her post (btw, I used a random number generator to pick the winner).

hutch ink designs... said...
WOW that is so cool! I love orange, lime green and pink!

~K

You can check out Kim's blog here.

Kim, please email me your home address and I will get your prize in the mail this week.

Thank you to everyone for reading my blog and leaving a comment. Thanks to you all, I have some great ideas for color combinations (that's always a challenge for me). Thanks!

Have a great weekend! I am having a little guest this weekend, my niece Caoilinn. We will be celebrating our small towns Tricentennial this weekend with lots of events including music on the green, a carnival, the worlds biggest cake (which we will help build), fireworks and ending with a huge parade (over 70 floats). Should be fun!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hey congrats Kim!! What a great organizer that'll be.
Hope you had an awesome weekend Diane,it sounds like lots of fun!