Friday, June 29, 2007

A Few Cards!

Catching up on swaps....I've been busy. I finished my monthly swap card, the designer paper swap card and the no layer swap card. I have to say the no-layer card was so very hard. I tried probably 20 different designs and couldn't get anything to come out good enough to send in for the swap. I started to look through the SCS gallery for inspiration and found a card using one of my favorite stamp sets. I ended up casing Kbookers3 card. I loved the card (sent her a pm to tell her) and ended up making a no layer card and a card set for my coordinator DSS swap using her design. This is Krystine's card

This is the card for the no layer swap:



This is the card set I made for my coordinator secret sister swap (I hope she likes it)! It's a card holder with three cards and three coodinating envelops. It was easy to make and I do like the way it came out.



REMEMBER! Only one more day to leave a comment for Blog Candy. I will announce the winner in the morning.

Have a nice weekend! I am babysitting my niece Caoilinn!

No comments: