Friday, June 22, 2007

Stamping Away....

I received the cutest card from my Secret Sis on SCS yesterday and last night I stamped away (casing her great card) for two swaps. I usually make something a little different when I case and in on these cards I used my scallop circle punch but used the layout of my DSS's card.

One card is for my monthly swap and one card is for a designer paper swap I joined. I actually had a different card for my monthly swap but decided to use this one as I was swapping out. I'll use my original June card for July (hey, I'm ahead for next month!)



Here is my Designer Paper Card Swap Card



I am going to have a blog candy contest. Check back tomorrow for a look at the prize. It coordinates with the Ribbon Holder previously won.

What have I been up to? Still bowling and having a lot of fun. We have a fun team and while we are not competitive in the league (since all four of haven't bowled in many years). Having said that we are about in the middle of the ranking for the teams (this amuses us each week when we go up).

2 comments:

Diane said...

Great cards!!Lovely colour!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...my favorite colors! Love these cards.