Monday, January 28, 2008

The Double Gate Fold Card...

is so easy if you use the Scor-Pal. Directions are on the back of the packaging. Simply align your 12 " x 5 1/2" cardstock across the Scor-pal. Score a 2", 4", 8" and 10". Accordion fold each side and close as in a standard gate fold card. Here is a card I came up with. I used the SU Stamp Set Baroque Motifs and the coordinating SU Designer Paper. I also covered a chipboard die-cut in SU Designer paper. I made it into an anniversary card.



Inside of the card...



I have a lot going on and won't be able to post regularly or even have the time to create cards or projects. I will in the near future post a tutorial on making the double chocolate or tea bag holders (one things settle down).

3 comments:

Diane said...

Great card Diane and thanks for the tutorial!! You busy girl you!!

Michelle said...

Wow Diane, you sure are busy. I love the tutorial. Beautiful card!

cindy said...

love this card very pretty. Thanks for visiting my blog. The dog is a tiny chihuahua.