Friday, January 4, 2008

First Project of the New Year!

For Christmas, I received a Zutter Bind-it-All. It's a machine to bind (with coils) projects such as journals. I am going to post my first try at using it but as you will see, I need more practice. This is a Birthday Calendar that I made and binded. It's my first attempt at using the bind-it-all. I don't like where I put the hole on the calendar (with my crop-o-dile) and will have to adjust that next time around. The hole is suppose to be for you to hang the calendar on the wall. I think the coils are a little too big for this project - I used the 1/2 inch coils. I will practice and post an improved Birthday calendar soon.

The first photo is of the calendar. I used cardboard for the covers (which I covered with Designer Paper).


The second photo shows one of the months to write birthdays. I made the inside sheets in a WORD DOC. If anyone wants a copy of the word doc, just email me and I will send to you.




Happy New Year!

I'll have to check but I think my one year Blog-aversary is coming up this month. Plus I am now over 5000 hits so it will soon be time for blog candy. As soon as I make a good Birthday Calendar I will have a blog candy post and give away the calendar. I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Great projects Diane! I need to get myself one of these tools, it would certainly be fun to play with.

Diane said...

Cool Diane!! Don't you love new toys? Your calendar looks really good!

Cathy said...

I loved your calendar...I would love to get one of those bind it alls...you did a great job playing with it!!! You had said that you were going to do it and I think it's great~~

Cathy =)