Sunday, January 13, 2008

Faux Silk Sunday

As I was putting away some Christmas wrapping paper I noticed tissue which reminded me that this weeks tutorial over on SCS is on Faux Silk. I wanted to try it but couldn't decide on what stamp set to use. I thought I would use SU Best Blossom but couldn't find it (I know it's here somewhere) so I looked at sets I have had a long time but have never used. I found the French Flair background stamp sitting there unmounted and thought it might work. I came up with two cards more or less the same using SU purely pomegranate and some Basic Grey Designer Paper.




We are expecting 8-14 inches of snow tomorrow. Kerry is already expecting no school and I'm resting up to clear the driveway.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love these, Diane!
Great colors!!!
j~