Thursday, March 20, 2008

And the winner is.....

I loved all the cards submitted for ink-stains swap/challenge! As a reminder, I sent six stampers a base card and they had to come up with a design. They all did a marvelous job so you can imagine how hard it was to pick one card for a prize. My overall favorite was Marilyn's.

Marilyn, I created this card set for you for a prize. I hope you like it. It will be going into the mail this weekend. I made this set using the new papertreyink paper, ink and ribbon (and of course the papertryink monogram stamp set). The paper just arrived yesterday and I was anxious to try it. The ribbon is very nice. This is monochronmatic set using the Spring Moss colors.




Thank you to everyone for participating in the challenge! I would like to host another one if anyone is interested! Let me know.

2 comments:

Justine said...

So clean and fresh I love it

cindy said...

Diane would love to do another. It is great to see everyone's take on it.