Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Cards Submitted for Challenge...

Here are the cards from the Card Challenge I posted on Ink-Stains. Six wonderful stampers participated. Remember, I sent six stampers the same base card (see previous post for a photo of what the base card looked like). I asked them all to come up with a design for the card. Here are the wonderful creations they came up with. I love them all. Everyone came up with different and wonderful cards using the same base card. I am still trying to choose my favorite for a prize...this is tough!


This is Lori's Card:



This is Cindy's Card:



This is Cheryl's Card:



This is Marilyn's Card:



This is Sharon's Card:




This Is Fiona's Card:

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Just out of curiousity Diane - Did my card get chewed up by the postal system? It looks like the vellum got torn on the bottom edge, or is that just the pic?

Everyone did a really nice job on your template card. You will have lots of ideas now!

Sharon

Diane said...

Sharon, I did get your card in yesterdays mail...what a surprise...thanks so much!

The photo I posted is the photo you sent me...I didn't take any of the photos.

Diane

Diane said...

Oh my those are all gorgeous Diane!! What a wonderful swap!!!