Friday, March 21, 2008

I bet you are glad it's not ....

another monogram card. I am not done with them yet but thought you might want to see something different. One of my virtual friends,Michelle, made a great slit punch card for our monthly swap. It was so pretty. She shared with me a tutorial to learn how to make them. They are rather easy once you get the hang of it. Here is the tutorial from Stampin Inspirations by Maria. You simply use the SU slit punch (which I happened to have and never really used).

This is my first attempt at a card. It needs some work and some practice with the slit punch but I thought I would share it anyway.

2 comments:

Diane said...

That a lovely card Diane!!!

Sharon said...

That's a neat technique Diane, and pretty card. It always amazes me how people come up with these ideas!!

Sharon