Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I am making corned beef and cabbage tonight for dinner and I'll be wearing GREEN tonight at bowling. In fact, my bowling bowl is green so it will be perfect for today. As many of of you know my favorite color is green so today is a great day for me!

Here is a St. Pat card and a candy item I made for my Secret Sis over on SCS. She already received them (and now knows who I am) so it's safe to post.

Here is my card using the colors of the Irish Flag....



Here are some peppermint pattie treats using the SU Scallop punches!



Tomorrow, I am going to start posting photo's of the cards submitted to my card swap challenge where I supplied the base card. As a reminder, here is the base card that I sent out to 6 participants in the U.S. , Canada and Austraila. They sent me photo's of their finished creations and they are fabulous. I will share two photo's a day of these creations and pick my favorite throughout the week! It will not be easy since everyone did a great job.

No comments: