Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Three for Tuesday!

Here are versions of a previous card I posted. This time I used Ginger Blossoms Designer Paper from SU which I really like. I used a variety of card bases including Groovy Guava and Ruby Red. Again, I used the retired Looks Like Spring Flower Punch. The cards look so much nicer in person. You can't tell in the photos but the flowers pop-out and are not flat against the cardstock. Also, the front of the card is cut shorter to show the designer paper strip on the inside of the card - - makes for a difficult photo as the card does not stay closed.



Here's a closer look at one of the cards.



Bowling was fun...next week we are bowiing our friends on another team so it should be a fun night. Some of us are going out to dinner before bowling....something fun to look forward to!

1 comment:

cindy said...

Diane your cards are adorable. Thanks for the inspiration. Wish you lived close enough so I could go to your classes.