Tuesday, February 6, 2007

I Was On TV!

Did you catch the Rachael Ray Show today? My friends and I all made it on TV. Brenda, Pat and I were on several times. I even had a close-up at the end of the show. I was very busy at work today and actually forgot the show was airing today. I received an email in the afternoon from a woman I worked with many years ago, she said she was watching Rachael Ray and there was a woman who looked just like me in the audience. I suddenly remembered today was the day and ran up to watch the show (I recorded it on DVR...I love DVR!) It was funny to watch the show and notice that there were two audiences. One audience for the first half of the show and another (the one I was in) for the second half of the show. I bet you didn't notice there were two different audiences.

Oh, and just a reminder, only 3 days till my birthday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed you but found the Rachel Ray show will be on again on 2/12 so I will TiVo and watch you then.

Anonymous said...

I missed your show but the show will be on again on 2/12. This time I am TiVoing it so I can watch you.