Thursday, February 22, 2007

I've Added Music

If you scroll down to the bottom of my blog you can see I added music. If you know me well, you won't be surprised by the song I selected. I am undecided about keeping the music...help me decide.

Leave a comment on what you think about the music. I originally added it so that it would start as soon as you entered my blog but thought that might be annoying for some (or most) so I decided to leave it up to you...if you want music, press PLAY and listen to my friend Tom.

Let me know what you think...

Keep the music - OR - Lose the music.

BTW, I also added a clock (I might be going overboard here).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, yes, by all means....KEEP IT, KEEP IT, KEEP IT!!!!!!!
this is just too much fun!!

Anonymous said...

Forgot- I love the clock too......especially the green! It'd go in my kitchen!!

Anonymous said...

You are crazy! I can offically say my mother is crazy, but I love her haha. I say keep the music, If someone doesn't want to hear the music they just don't push play.

Anonymous said...

OMG, I'm rolling here with your music selection!!! You seem to be so much fun! You gotta keep it!

Karie (ink-stains)

Mary said...

I say....KEEP IT! It's an expression of who you are, and it's a great song.

Mary

dawnmercedes said...

Keep it...especially since you can turn it off too! love that feature.

dawnmercedes said...

Keep it...especially since you can turn it off too! love that feature.