Monday, February 26, 2007

Snow Day!

We got about 3-4 inches of snow overnight. Enough to cancel school and dance classes.

Looks like the music stays....see post below this one. All the comments said to keep the music.

Busy weekend for us. On Friday, we bought Jack a car (a 2000 Plymouth Breeze). He seems very happy with his "new" car and I am happy not to have to share my car or worse, getting up at 6:00 a.m. to take him to work if I need the car for the day. We celebrated Pat's birthday on Saturday night. We went to Palma Restaurant so Pat could have his favorite Swiss Fondue appetizer.
I have not had much time to spend on cards this weekend but did manage to make two simple card that I plan to send as RAK's this week (I sent out 10 RAK's last week...did you get one?).

Here is one card....
And here is the other. This one is made from some supplies sent to me by my DSS on SCS!


Don't forget to check back on March 1st for the Blog Reader Contest. The prize is PRIMA FLOWERS!

Also, if you'r a "Chicklit" don't forget Book Club is on Wednesday. Our hostess is Pat and the book club starts a 7:00 p.m.

No comments: