Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My First Prima Card!

I had been looking all over for Prima flowers and could never find them in the local craft store. I participated in SCSer, TexasJodyLynn's, Prima share on her blog and now have enough Prima's to last a lifetime (I think). Anyway, I made this card using the prima's, the two tag punches and my favorite punch, ...the word punch! I'm still working on it but I may use this as my March card in the monthly swap I host. I was inspired to make this card by a card by Pattyb on SCS Here is another version of the card...this one is for a birthday. I think I know someone with a birthday this weekend...hmmm.... Remember, a Prima Flower Blog Reader contest starts on March 1st!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your cards are beautiful!! Thanks for coming yesterday and for making the great breakfast casserole. Zach had it gone by 2:45!!

dawnmercedes said...

oooh, i love this idea with the tags! thanks so much for sharing!