Sunday, October 28, 2007

I have been tagged....

by Michelle over at Blissful Creativity. She has a great blog that I visit often. If you're a blogger, you know that other bloggers often tag you and give you awards. This tag is for a YOU MAKE ME SMILE AWARD. Now, I have to tell you seven things about myself and and then tag a few other bloggers with the award.



Here we go.

1. I love to make cards and wish I had a craft room to make my hobby a lot easier.
2. I love Disneyworld. It's such a happy place. I celebrated my last birthday there and had a blast.
3. I love Cape Cod and have gone there every summer for the past 26 years.
4. I love book club. The ladies are great and we always have a wonderful time no matter what book it is we have read.
5. I like to volunteer and give back to the community (woman's club, church, girl scouts, etc).
6. I love family get togethers.
7. I like to try new things (i.e., just finishing up Julies Jewelry class)

I have a few people I'd like to tag with this award. Here they are:

I will tag:

Julie who creates beautiful jewelry
KitKatKathy, a good friend who is making lovely photo cards

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'd love to visit cape cod!

Your a great internet buddy Diane, I'm happy to know you :)

Kathy said...

Diane~

I got this but I don't know how to post like you did...help.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

You are so good at keeping things going and you, my friend, have made some beautiful jewelry, yourself!!!
xo, j~