Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Jewelry Class was last night. Cindy and I went early to make earrings to match the necklaces we made last week. Julie calls us the matchers. As a reminder, here is the necklace I made last week with the new earrings.



Last nights class we did something different. We made a drop pendants and put it on a chain. The hardest part is making those darn loops and then wrapping them with the wire. Julie makes it look so easy but I think I will need a lot more practice to get that down. Remember, everyone designs their own jewelry. Julie, does not tell us what to do in that respect. She provides the supplies but the students all decide what design to use. Even with the same supplies available to all, they all come out looking so different. Some of the ladies made beautiful, elaborate pendants, mine is quite simple. We also made earrings. What do you think?



Looking forward to book club tonight. The book is Teacher Man by Frank McCourt.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I think the jewelry turned out gorgeous. Your so crafty!! I love the purple/green earings.

BTW/you've been tagged. Please check my blog.

Kathy said...

Love the pieces - you're getting quite good at it.