Friday, October 26, 2007

Western CT Shoebox Swap - 2nd Project

Here is the second project I prepared for the Western CT Shoebox Swap on November 3rd. We are meeting at the Newtown Firehouse. It will be fun to actually meet people I talk to on SCS. Bonnie called me yesterday and we are going to ride together to the swap. Looking forward to meeting all the ladies.

Anyway, my second project is a nugget tin. I am using SU designer paper and cardstock. The participants will choose either Bashful Blue or Sage Shadow for their colors. They also have a choice in labels (the pictures show the two to choose from). The stamp set is Holiday Treats from Paper Trey Ink. This is my first time using clear, acrylic stamps on blocks. It's not easy to get used to but I do like this set. The label stamps fit perfectly on the avery 5160 address labels which is what is wrapped around the Hershey Nugget candies. The tins are also from Paper Trey Ink. The cardstock and designer paper is SU. The cord is the old silver cord from SU which is retired (and I miss so much that I almost horded what I have left - - I gave in and included some in everyone's package).







I hope everyone likes these projects. I am way ahead and have all the projects packed individually for 14 participants. All I have to do now is prepare some card fronts for swaps. I know what I am doing so they shouldn't take very long. I will post them when done.

This weekend is the HAUNTED HOUSE. Kerry Ann will be working there all weekend. Tonight she is a scary scarecrow and tomorrow night she is Lizzy Borden. Watch out if you go...it's very scary!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love the projects...gosh I miss stamping. haha