Saturday, October 27, 2007

More Tea Bag Holders....

I joined a teabag holder swap on SCS. They went in the mail today so I thought I would post a photo. The first photo shows the front of the tea bag holder and the second shows the holder open. By the way, these holders can also hold choclate!

Front of tea bag holder ...


Teabag holder - open....


Today was another busy day (of driving). I spent the weekend as usual taking Kerry Ann to all her activities. This morning she had a dance audition. This afternoon she has her acting class and tonight is the second night of the haunted house. She had a blast last night. Tomorrow Kerry is attending a ballet master class at Fineline. Another busy weekend.

Enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

OMG! I love this Diane. Can I beg for a tutorial?

Diane said...

hmmm...I have never done a tutorial. It's certainly not an original idea (i'm sure I found it on a blog or SCS). Let me see what I can come up with!

Thanks for looking Michelle. I have a ton of other tea bag holders I have made in previous post.

Ah, just remembering where I first saw one....A few DSS rounds ago, my Big Sis sent me one. I just figured out how to make one by taking about the one I received.

I will try to do a tuturial.

diane

Diane said...

That's such a wonderful idea!! Would make a cute little gift for a just because gift!!!TFS!