Friday, April 20, 2007

And the winner is.....

JEANNA! Congratulations Jeanna, please email me your mailing address and I will get your prize right out to you.

And

jeanna said...
I was wondering how many different flavors of pez candy there are....
I was almost a pez head......a long time ago

I hope you enjoyed reading the answers to all the PEZ questions. I think I answered them all. Thanks for all of your great questions and for reading my blog. I am hoping to get a new card posted tomorrow. If you recall from previous posts I have been whining about not being able to find scallop punches either on-line or in the craft stores....the whining has stopped. I am now the happy owner of the Giga Circle, Square and Oval Punches as well as the Mega's. I'm a happy camper. I was able to finally find them on the A-Muse web site. Love their stamps, their customer service, etc. A great company.

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

Thanks for the fun contest, fun PEZ info too.

Congrats to the winner!