Friday, April 6, 2007

Last Day For Blog Candy...

I'll take your comments until midnight (Eastern) tonight and announce the winner of the ribbon organizer on Saturday Morning. I will be using a random number generator to pick the winner.

I have been very busy with work and have not had time to stamp all week. Hopefully, I will post something next week. I have been working on the cute jumbo paper clip bookmarks from the tutorial on SCS. I will post when done. I have the chipboard and paper cut using my cuttlebug and just have to put them together.

I had a great mail week. I participate in the DSS (secret sister) group on SCS and this was reveal month! My secret sister was Kimmery and I was so lucky to have her. She sent me great cards every month, a great birthday package and a wonderful reveal package that included some cuttlebug embossing folders (yeah!). She really made this round fun. Thanks Kim!

Also, in the mail was a swap I participated in (remember the faux stitching cards I made?). Great cards!

Next in the mail came ribbon from a ribbon share I participated in with Texasjodylynn. Polka dot ribbon in so many colors. I can't wait to use it.

Finally, I bought some chip board coasters and I plan to make one of those adorable chipboard coaster boxes.

Oh, and I don't want to forget that I won BLOG CANDY on not one, but two blog sites this week! Very exciting.

The best part of the week was today when Meghan walked in the door around 2:00 today. After work, I took her out to dinner at a new restaurant in town, Milano's. It was wonderful.

I will post the winner in the morning.

No comments: