Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Still looking for my blog contest winner....

If you are Jeanna, please email me with your mailing address and I will get your prize right out to you. It's all packaged and ready to go, just waiting for your address. There is a spot to email me on my blog. Look for it on the left hand side of the blog.

I know I haven't posted in a card in a little while, but I am working on three at this moment. I am getting my May cards ready my monthly swap and just finishing up my baby theme cards for another swap. I have to get my baby cards in the mail by Wednesday so I should finish those up tonight.

In the meantime, this is a card I am working on for my May swap.



Since I tend to work and rework cards, this is probably not the card I will end up with for my monthly swap. I do like the SU DP that matches the polka dot and paisley stamp set.

What else is new you ask? BOOK CLUB is this week. Book Club is always a fun night out. I have to confess though, for the first time in a long time, I just didn't have time to read the book. Work has been crazy and the fact that I was sick for week on top of that, left little time. The book is WICKED. The worst part about me not reading the book this month is that several of us in book club are going to see WICKED on Broadway this Saturday. This was a bad month for me to not read the book but life happens. I will still go to book club and facilitate.

If you are in book club, I'll see you on Wednesday night. I not, I will hopefully post another card tomorrow.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

tyrymom29 said...

Love this card !!!!! beautiful!!

Diane said...

Hi Diane,your card is oh so cute!!
Hey that's my niece that sent you the 1st comment!Cool!!
If you make any changes,I can't wait to see that,cause the card is pretty as it is now!!
Have fun at your book club!