Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Another Card from the Shoebox Swap!

Here is another card I made from the shoebox swap. I had to make some changes to it since I didn't carefully read the instructions (placed paper in the wrong place) and had an ink mishap (covered by leaf punches that weren't in the original)...that's handmade for you.



Bowling was fun last night but scorewise, I didn't come close to my recent high game of 187. Oh well, we still have several weeks to go to try to get that 200!

Still organizing my office/craft room/family room. Things are coming along slowly but I am looking forward to a more organized room.

I just noticed that I am approaching 5000 hits on my blog...could that even be possible. I will have some blog candy to celebrate! Keep checking back.

2 comments:

Alley said...

Nice little card and I love the penguin funny...

Diane said...

Beautiful card Diane!! Would of never known about your mistake !!