Friday, November 2, 2007

Cha..cha..cha..changes....

I must have been dreaming of my snowflake cards and portfolio last night and decided to make some changes first thing this morning. So here I am at 7:00 a.m. (after I had my tea and read the paper) making some minor changes.

When I woke up I suddently realized that the inside of the card portfolio was missing something. I added some SU Designer paper to each side. I also decided that there was too much taffeta ribbon on the portfolio so I pulled out the ribbon that I used to close the porfolio and left only the silver cord.

I think they are a little better with the changes.

Here is the folder with the designer paper inside (before I took out the ribbon) ...



Here is the folder without the ribbon and only the silver cord for the closure...




I forgot to post yesterday but I also used other sentiments with the card to make it more than just a Christmas Card. I made the same card with a THANKS sentiment (to use as thank you's for holiday gifts) and also a THINKING OF YOU sentiment to have a general winter card.




Tomorrow is the SCS Shoebox Swap! I'll post some of the projects on Saturday night.

No comments: