Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I Love It!

Can you believe I made this? It's gorgeous! This three strand pearl necklace was our project tonight in Session Two of the Jewelry class I am taking with Julie of Heart's Desire. These are pearls with a photo charm. I still have to pick and shrink a photo to put into the charm. In case the colors are not showing up, one strand is white, another is pink and one is gold. I am really happy with the way it turned out.



The other ladies in the class made fabulous necklaces too. I am sure Julie will post them on her blog and you can check them out there at www.juliesheartsdesire.blogspot.com.

Next week we are making a crystal necklace, bracelet and earrings....oh my!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

This necklace is gorgeous!! You did a great job. I love making jewelry too. Crystals are my fav! I can't wait to see what else you make. The pearls are wonderful.

1 Crafty Gal said...

Oh SHUT UP! That is just gorgeous! I love it. I want to take a class so bad! Awesome job!

Diane said...

Wow Diane!! That's stunning,very
elegant!!!