Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I bowled a 187 Last night.....


woohoo...four strikes in a row! This is my best game since I started bowling again. Of course, no matter what we bowl, we have fun. Since there was no school today, Kerry came to the alley last night and bowled two games with her friends. They had a nice time. Kerry was even talking about joining a league. Her new pink bowling bowl should be drilled and ready next week.

I thought I should start posting some of the projects I made at the Western CT Shoebox Swap. I didn't finish them all so I am trying to finish off one every few days. Here is a notebook project that Deb designed. So very cute. I just finished it and of course had to add my own touch (the ribbon on the wire binding. I made this for someone very special to me whose name begins with M.....

2 comments:

Diane said...

Like this alot,you did a really nice job!!!

Kathy said...

Congrats... Ummm my name starts with a K not an M haha