Friday, November 30, 2007

Another Monogram Set

This is monogram stationery. This set is for a winner of my November DSS Challenge on SCS. I really liked the way it came out. As you can see, I added a monogram at the top of the stationery using the new papertrey ink monogram set. At the bottom of the stationery I added a strip of SU Designer Paper (following the tutorial in Nicole's, of paper trey ink) blog. You can reach her blog from www.papertreyink.com. I also added the same designer paper to the envelopes (a nice touch and also from the tutorial). Finally, I made an envelope seal with the monogram as well (also from the tutorial)




Here is how I packaged the set. Not the way I had wanted to (didn't want to fold the stationery) but I didn't have a long enough bag to put the stationery in. In the end, I realized that they paper would have to be folded to fit in the envelope anyway so it all worked out fine.



I will be making more of these sets.


Tonight is GIRLS NIGHT OUT! Looking forward to it. The women on my bowling team are going to a woman's expo and then out to dinner. I'll let you know about the night tomorrow (if I make it back from a 2 mile hike I signed up for on Saturday morning..that's right a hike, with the women's club).

No comments: