Sunday, March 4, 2007

And the winners are.....

Shelley and Melanie and here are their comments:

shelley davis said...
Great blog candy. I love Spring break. My child is going to N.Y. instead of coming home this year:).
You enjoy Meghan. Have a wonderful weekend and a great week.
Shelley

Melanie Kuzik said...
Oh wow primas...got to love them...Great blog
Melanie Kuzik

Meghan did the honors of picking the winners. Congratulations! Ladies please email me your snail mail and I will send out your altered notebooks and primas!

Sorry, I was late announcing the winners. Left the house early this morning and simply forgot. Meghan, Kerry and I spent the day with my mom. We had a great brunch at the Waterfront Grill and then went to the movies to see Music & Lyrics. I really like Drew Barrymore and Hugh Grant and having them together in the same movie was a treat! Fun day.

On our way home we stopped at JoAnn's "just to look". I was surprised to see that the cuttlebug was still on sale for $49.99 (I thought it was only for last week). They only had one left and it seemed to be calling my name. Then Meghan said, "mom, I have a JoAnn gift card that I never used and you can have it". It was for $10.00 bringing the price down to $39.99. It was calling my name louder and louder so I gave in. I now own a cuttlebug! I haven't opened the box and I only have a few embossing folders (they were on sale for 40% off but they only had four left - and no dies). I can't wait to see what I can do with the cuttlebug.

Keep reading...when my next contest pops up, it will be for a RIBBON HOLDER! Keep looking.

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

Oooh, sounds like you got a good deal on that Bug! Can't wait to see what you post.