Monday, March 12, 2007

So Sorry...

For not posting recently. I just haven't had a lot of time for card making this past week. I have my new cuttlebug, my new 3x3 cards, new designer paper & my new SAB stamp sets, yet I have created nothing! I am hoping to get some crafting time this week and will post something new soon.

Meanwhile, I am still waiting for my blog contest winner, Shelley, to contact me. Send me your snail mail and I will get your prize out to you.

Update on stove: The new stove arrived today. Finally, we can be back to our normal life and cook! Poor Meghan was home for a whole week on spring break and never got a home cooked meal. She did get to go out to dinner several times though. Meghan, we all miss you!

Here's a great new blog you can visit. My good friend Julie (the jewelry designer) just started blogging and has photo's of some of her latest designs. She is so talented. Stop by and say hi to Julie at: www.juliesheartsdesire.blogspot.com

Leave a comment and tell her Diane sent you! I have a link to her blog under the heading of PLACES I GO!

Thanks for stopping by. I will add some cards soon!

Diane

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for my birthday wish. I have not been able to send any commnets for some reason. I will try again today.
Cuz Karen

Anonymous said...

I think it worked. I wanted to tell you to have fun with Meghan but she has since left. What are Prima flowers?
Cuz Karen

Diane said...

Karen, prima flowers are paper flowers (see picture in my blog contest entry). They are very popular in card making.

Diane

Michelle said...

Hi Diane. So glad you got your stove. I know how difficult it can be without one. Happy cooking!! I can't wait to see what you make with your cuttlebug :)