Saturday, March 31, 2007

Another Day, Another Card!

Again, I am trying to use material in my inventory. I made this card using a scallop circle that I received from my DSS. I really want a scallop circle, oval and square but they are just impossible to find in stock anywhere. I picked my colors from the Michael's spool ribbon. I just love this ribbon, the design is on both sides. I used my last sheet of gable green and ballet blue cardstock. I also used, for the first time, the SAB stamp set Happy Harmony.



I'm happy with the way it turned out. Simple but cute.

I did go get a pedicure yesterday it was wonderful. AND, my neighbor sensing that I was missing Kerry, invited me over for an evening in the Hot Tub. It was so relaxing. She popped a cork of champagne and there we sat chatting and sipping the bubbly and eating shrimp cocktail. It was a fun night. I did miss Kerry's call though since I wasn't home. She called early this morning asking where I was and why I didn't call her back (lol, that's a switch!). She was on her way to Sea World. She is having a blast but is looking foward to coming home tonight. I pick her up at the school around midnight.

Also while in the hot tub, Jack came home and over to the neighbors saying he had been calling me for a while to pick him up b/c his car broke down AGAIN! We've only had it 6 weeks and it's been back to the dealer 3 times (they towed it again this morning). Granted it's a used car but we weren't expecting such trouble within the first month. So much for the relaxing night in the hot tub!

Remember, tomorrow is April 1st and I am having a blog reader contest (no April Fools Joke)! Check back to see how this prize can help you organize your supplies.

6 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Cute card...love the ribbon and how it pulls the colors together!

dawnmercedes said...

wow...neat!

dawnmercedes said...

BTW...what is a blog reader contest? for people who read the blog...or do you have to be signed up somewhere? I couldn't find a sign up space.

Diane said...

Dawn, thanks for visiting my blog. The Blog Reader Contest is basically Blog Candy. I will post a picture of the "prize" tomorrow and a question. Any one who wants to enter just needs to leave a comment and answer the question....real simple! Hope you come back tomorrow to take a look.

Diane

Anonymous said...

I can't wait.
Love,
Cuz Karen

Anonymous said...

Diane- this card is wonderful! I just love it!!