Friday, March 23, 2007

Another Card (Two Days In a Row....Oh My!)

AND....this is my first card using my new Cuttlebug. I love it! The embossing at the bottom of the card was used with the Happy Birthday embossing folder for the Cuttle bug. I just love how easy it is to use.

Before I get into the card, Happy Birthday Kerry! Big day for my youngest as she celebrates her birthday. She starts a new jazz class tonight and then it's off to dinner with friends.

On the subject of birthdays, I attempted a masculine birthday card today.

I always have trouble with masculine cards. My BIL's birthday is coming up and didn't have one birthday card in my card box that I would send to a man. I don't even have any "manly" type stamps, except for golf. Today I played with some colors I never use. I have the original package of paper for SU Really Rust and Creamy Caramel. I pulled them out and matched them with some very old SU Designer Paper that I don't even remember buying and came up with these masculine cards.



They are exactly the same except for the ribbon. I liked the card so much that I decided to use it for my monthly swap and made an additional 10 cards (that's why I ran out of the ribbon and had to change). So I am ahead of the game again. My cards for April are done. If you are in my Monthly swap and prefer to be surprised, do not look at these cards. Opps, I probably should have put that at the beginning.

Have a nice weekend everyone. I am going to post a new cuttlebug card tomorrow. I am on a roll....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diane~

Thank you for resending me your blog address - added to my favorite sites. New cards look great - hopefully I can find my Valentine's one for you - before next year.

Kathy M. :)

Anonymous said...

Very Nice card! Miss ya!

Julie said...

Love the cards Diane!! You're so good at that!!