Friday, March 30, 2007

Buzz.....

Today I decided to make a card with a stamp that I have had for a while and never used. I have had this little Bee Stamp (from Rubber Stampede) for years and have never used it. I used the dots from SU Polka Dots and Paisely and the letters are from SU Alphadots (which I have also had forever and never used). I also used my cuttlebug for this card and my favorite pen - the white signo gel pen.



Maybe someday I will open the SU watercolor crayons (the original set of 48) and use them (lol).

Kerry called last night (on her way to the hotel pool) to tell us she was having a blast. She'll be home tomorrow night around midnight. With her gone, I am home alone (the guys are working tonight) so I am trying to decide what to do....Pedicure...ok, decided.

Have a nice weekend.

On April 1st I will have a blog contest with a great prize. Check back.

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

So cute...love the gel pen accents!