Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I hope you are all having a Happy St. Patrick's Day. We did get about a foot of snow last night (heavy, icy snow). Hopefully, this is our last snowstorm of the season. We are happy that the snow stopped in time for our trip to the dinner theater tomorrow. I am going to see GREASE with my mom and Kerry Ann. We are are looking forward to that.

I will try to post my latest faux stitching card tonight.

I am cooking corn beef and cabbage for dinner tonight. Here is an Irish Blessing for you on this snowy St. Patrick's Day.

May those who love us, love us.

And for those who don't love us,

May God turn their hearts.

And if he can not turn their hearts,

May he turn their ankles,

So we may know them by their limping.

May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.


H A P P Y
S T. P A T R I CK ' S
D A Y !



Last call for one of my Blog Contest Winners. I still haven't heard from Sherrie. Please e-mail with your address so I can send you your prize!

No comments: